ELSA WATER DETECTION SYSTEM
Liquid Leak Detection System
Water detection devices are used in applications where water can cause equipment damage, product damage, or a loss of service. The original application of water detection products was data centers and telecommunications facilities. In the past year, many organizations are becoming aware of the importance of water detection in any critical area, including storage and archive facilities, museums, power plants, and more.
The main benefits of installing water detection systems are as follows :-
- Early detection of potential water leak problems
- Immediate, flexible, and redundant notification
- ignificantly minimized downtime
- Reduced financial risk
- Realized business continuity
- Highly reliable, real-time alarm monitoring
- Low running cost: high efficiency and ECO mode reduce overall power losses and thus energy costs.
- Cost-effective technology at unmatched value