Since 1985, Sensaphone® has designed and built its full line of innovative remote environmental monitoring systems and early detection products in Aston, Pennsylvania that quickly and effectively provide alerts to problems at your facilities. Over 400,000 systems are in use today around the world with the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry.
Why choose Sensaphone?
- No monthly fees on most products, unlike typical security systems that require ongoing expenses
- Reads real sensor values for temperature, humidity, water, etc., not simple “on/off”
- switches Includes battery backup so your system continues to work when the power goes out
- Custom notifications instantly alert you via phone, e-mail, text message, fax, or SNMP
- Communicates using phone lines, Ethernet, cellular, or satellite
- Remote access to critical information and to make changes quickly and easily
- Direct communications on most products, no dependency on computers, servers, or a central service
- Diverse applications, from data centers to pharmaceuticals to oil and natural gas wells
- Simple setup and programming, no complicated codes or commands
- All products are manufactured in the United States
SENSAPHONE 400 / 800 SYSTEM
Get Alarms and Alerts with Basic Phone Notification
Product Details: The Sensaphone 400 & 800 Monitoring Systems offers small-business owners, vacation property owners, and other property managers an easy and inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. Previously called “auto dialers” these systems notify you if they sense undesirable temperatures or other conditions. When the system is connected to a standard telephone line, you can record custom “Alert Condition” notifications and receive alarm messages in your own voice. This system can set off a local alarm if a phone line is cut and control a thermostat to adjust site temperature between two set points. Nonvolatile memory retains system settings in the event of power loss. You can call in by phone to get the status of each monitored condition.
SENSAPHONE WEB 600
Affordable Web-Based Monitoring and Data Logging
Product Details: The Sensaphone WEB600 Monitoring System is a low-cost monitoring solution and data logger for smaller scale applications such as a computer room or vacation home. The WEB600 also includes a broad temperature sensing range (–109°F to 168°F) and data logging; making it an ideal candidate for food and medical storage. Conveniently check the status or make programming changes via the Web600’s internal web page from any web-enabled device. This simple-to-use, clean user interface makes programming and setup simple.
SENSAPHONE IMS 1000
Receive Alarm Notifications… Even if Your Network Goes Down
Product Details: With the rack-mountable Sensaphone IMS-1000 Single Room Monitoring Solution; a built-in web server lets users view status, make changes, and review history while the included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity. Receive alarm notifications through e-mail, text messaging, voice phone calls and SNMP. The phone-line adds redundant alarming with voice alerts and call-in status. Each sensor input features LEDs to indicate status while alarm LEDs show when power, IP, or battery alarms have been triggered.